Sunday, April 25, 2010

8 Months Old and STILL on the Go!!!

Where to begin..........? CURT IS IN TO EVERYTHING!!!! 3 weeks ago he started crawling and I thought it was so cute, but now.......I think differently. Baby proofing the house is a must do now. I have already removed anything that is on his eye level. He is improved his crawling from moving around on the rug in the living room to following me into every room in the house. He is on the go all the time. Toys just don't do it for him anymore because he has to much to explore. He is trying to pull all the way up, but for now he just pulls up on his knees. I cannot believe how fast things move at the point. Let me see if I can come up with some of Curt's "new" things. He loves to jabber, but mostly says Babababa over and over. It sounds like he is saying Bye-Bye, but I am not 100% yet. He loves biter biscuits and eats the whole thing rather quickly. You can see this is the picture below in the highchair. Baby Einstein is mine and Curt's best friend. He loves watching the puppets and laughs out loud when he sees them. If Santa would have known Curt would love the door stoppers so much, he could have saved a lot of money this Christmas. They are his favorite thing to play with and also the most annoying thing he plays with. Curt also has a real best friend, and his name is Rowen. They go to Daycare together and love each other. Below is a picture of them watching Baby Einstein together. I love this age and I can't wait to see all the new things he is going to do this next month.



Getting into somthing I'm sure! Like the dog bowls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment