Sunday, May 23, 2010

Walking In Memphis

Mother's Day weekend Anna and I ventured to Memphis to see our men for the the weekend. We had such an adventure with a 2 year old and 8 month old in the car with us. Thanks to my awesome driving skills and Anna tending to the young ones we made it there and back safely. I couldn't imagine any other way I would have wanted to spend my 1st Mother's Day than with my family. It was truly the perfect gift!! We had a blast together. Saturday we went to the Memphis Zoo for a few hours. I can honestly say that Lee and I enjoyed it way more than Curt. He just liked the fact that he was outside and being pushed in his stroller. He was such a good little trooper. Let me just add that the Memphis Zoo rocks and we will be taking him back there when he gets old enough to appreciate it. After the zoo we lounged around and had a nice dinner together as a family. Lee will be home Memorial Day weekend, so we are counting down the days. Only 2 more months until he is home for good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment