Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dining Out in Missouri

This past weekend I ventured to Missouri for a long weekend with Lee, and yes......... I left Curt!! It wasn't easy, but was a much needed trip. Curt got to spend some good one on one time with his grandparents. We are very blessed to have parents that are so willing/eager to keep him.
Anna and I traveled together again and had a great road trip. Friday night was the ball/Dining out. It was a lot of fun to get dressed up. I haven't bought a dress like this since prom. We had a great time at the dinner. I enjoyed meeting all of Lee's new friends and their families. Saturday we took a mini-road trip to Lake of the Ozarks, which was great. We loved it so much that we decided we needed to take a family vacation there soon. Sunday was a lazy day followed with a small fishing trip. I definitely did a lot with the boys this weekend. Lee met some great guys and established some great friendships. I cannot believe this journey is over for the two of us. We are very excited to have "Daddy" back!!! Here is a picture of us at the dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment