Thursday, January 7, 2010

Green Beans and New Hobbies

So this week we have introduced our first vegetable to Curt. We had currently been eating rice cereal mixed with applesauce and he loves it. I thought I would begin a veggie since we had already mastered a fruit. I went to the grocery store last night and purchase the green beans and bananas. As I stood there choosing which jars to purchase I got really sad realizing that my baby is eating baby food now. He can't possibly be old enough for this! Long story short he loved the green beans (obviously since it is all over him) and he even got a dessert of applesauce. He is doing such a great job eating his "big boy" food and I couldn't be any more proud. Also, Tank has a new hobby at the Cashion household. He loves to sit in his old bed in front of the fireplace. This is really a sight to see because he will be burning up and panting, yet he refuses to move. All this cold weather must be getting to him as well :)



3 comments:

  1. tell lee that i will teach him how to make organic baby food :) i know how much he loves the idea of organic

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting...Green beans! It doesn't look so appetizing though. He's so cute! Roll Tide Roll!

    ReplyDelete